Gesipa® Powerbird Pro Gold CAS 18V Li Ion Cordless Rivet Gun – setting structural rivets up to 6.4mm ø (Two Battery Kit)
$2,849 inc. GST
The 18V Gesipa® Powerbird Pro Gold Cordless Rivet Gun is ideal for high production riveting, both on and off-site, due to its high pulling force (20KN) & 25mm setting stroke. The Powerbird Pro Gold will set steel, stainless steel and aluminium standard and structural rivets ranging from 2.4-6.4 mm. Lighter and faster than the competition, the Gesipa® Powerbird Pro Gold is now powered by CAS (Cordless Alliance System) batteries.
This tool comes with two CAS batteries and a charger. For the skin version of this tool, see the Gesipa Powerbird Pro Gold Skin. This tool is also available as the Powerbird® Pro Gold CAS BT for installation of Gesipa® Bulb-Tite® rivets up to 7.7mm.
Benefits of the new CAS battery:
- The new 18-volt 2.0Ah Li-Power CAS battery provides extra power
- Ultra-M technology for exceptional long-service battery life
- Patented “Air Cooled” charging technology means a shorter charging time
- Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) provides increased service life
- Long storage capacity with no self-discharge
- Compatible with all 18-volt tools and chargers of the CAS partners, including Metabo®
- Provides a longer run time for the tool and lower battery replacement costs
- Two battery kit, supplied in L-Boxx with charger
- 25mm of setting stroke: Get the pulling distance you need for your structural rivets
- Adjustable LED lighting: Customise your workspace illumination for various work environments
- Readily accessible nosepieces and hex key: Streamline for convenience and efficiency
- Optional autoreverse function: Shorten the installation process for improved productivity
- Mandrel collection system: Effortlessly evacuate spent mandrels with gravity control
- Universal Compatibility: Works seamlessly with all 18-volt batteries and chargers from CAS partners, including Metabo®.
- Weight : 2.1 kg
- Length : 279 mm
- Operating Voltage : 18 V DC
- Pulling Force : 20,000 N
- Stoke : 25 mm