Gesipa® Accubird Pro CAS 18V Li Ion Cordless Rivet Gun – setting rivets up to 6.4mm ø (Two Battery Kit)
$1,892 inc. GST
Call for Availability
The 18V Gesipa® Accubird Pro Cordless Rivet Gun is ideal for high production riveting, both on and off-site, due to its high pulling force (13KN) & 25mm of setting stoke. The Accubird Pro will set steel, stainless steel and aluminium rivets ranging from 2.4-6.4* mm. Lighter and faster than the competition, the Gesipa® Accubird Pro is now powered by CAS (Cordless Alliance System) batteries.
This tool comes with two CAS batteries and a charger. For the skin version of this tool, see the Gesipa Accubird Pro Cordless Rivet Gun Skin. This tool is also available as the Accubird® Pro BT CAS for installation of Gesipa® Bulb-Tite® rivets up to 7.7mm. For installation of structural rivets, refer to the new Powerbird® Pro Gold CAS Battery Rivet Gun.
Benefits of the new CAS battery:
- The new 18-volt 2.0Ah Li-Power CAS battery provides extra power
- Ultra-M technology for exceptional long-service battery life
- Patented “Air Cooled” charging technology means shorter charging time
- Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) provides increased service life
- Long storage capacity with no self-discharge
- Compatible with all 18-volt tools and chargers of the CAS partners, including Metabo®.
- Provides a longer run time for the tool and lower battery replacement costs
For more information about Gesipa® and the Gesipa® Battery Rivet Guns, refer to this blog – Why Everyone’s Talking About The Gesipa® Battery Rivet Gun.
- Two battery kit, supplied in L-Boxx with charger
- 25mm of setting stroke
- Adjustable LED lighting to suit various work environments
- Readily accessible nosepieces and hex key
- Optional auto-reverse function shortens the pulling process
- Mandrel collection system - gravity controlled evacuation of spent mandrels
- Weight : 2.1 kg
- Length : 279 mm
- Operating Voltage : 18 V DC
- Pulling Force : 13,000 N
- Stoke : 25 mm