Gesipa® Taurus 4 Air Rivet Gun – Setting Rivets Up To 6.4mm Ø
$2,717 inc. GST
Call for Availability
Gesipa® Taurus® 4 is a lightweight, high performance Air Hydraulic Rivet Gun installs Rivets up to 6.4mm in all materials and up to 7.7mm in aluminium (Bulb-Tite® Rivets). This tool has a large capacity and high pulling force, ideal for setting Structural Rivets, such as Avdel® Hemlok®, Ornit® Orlock® and Huck® Magna-Bulb®.
It features a patented jaw gripping mechanism. The jaws are pressed onto the mandrel by using compressed air instead of the traditional spring force – no more worn springs to replace. As a result, the tool is more reliable and has a longer service life. When the trigger is depressed, high pressure air clamps the jaws to the mandrels, the full stroke is utilised to set a rivet, and the clamping force is ten times higher than the spring method. The tool uses the same air to set the rivets and extract the mandrel. This tool provides considerable savings on compressed air usage.
- Patented jaw mechanism ensures full stroke of tool available to set a rivet
- Spring loaded trigger system
- Unique air consumption system sets the rivets and extracts the mandrel using the same air - significant cost savings on air usage
- Readily accessible nosepieces
- Spring balance attachment for fatigue free operation
- Mandrel collecting system with swivelling air deflector
- Rubberised, moulded grip avoids slipping
- Weight : 2.0 kg
- Length : 312 mm
- Pulling Force : 20,000 N
- Stoke : 19 mm