Gesipa® Powerbird Pro Gold CAS 18V Li Ion Cordless Rivet Gun – setting structural rivets up to 6.4mm ø (Skin Only)
$2,464 inc. GST
When it comes to high-performance cordless rivet guns, the 18V Gesipa® Powerbird Pro Gold CAS Cordless Rivet Gun stands out as the go-to tool for both on-site and off-site applications. Designed with a formidable pulling force of 20KN and a generous 25mm setting stroke, the Powerbird Pro Gold is purpose-built for installing structural rivets, making it an indispensable choice for your riveting needs.
This powerhouse tool effortlessly handles steel, stainless steel, and aluminium standard and structural rivets ranging from 2.4mm to 6.4mm in size. What sets the Gesipa® Powerbird Pro Gold apart from the competition is its exceptional speed and lightweight design. Plus, it’s now powered by the innovative CAS (Cordless Alliance System) batteries, ensuring you have the power you need to get the job done efficiently.
This tool is sold as the skin only and is designed to be compatible with your existing CAS battery system. For the complete kit version of this tool, see the Gesipa Powerbird Pro Gold Cordless Rivet Gun Kit.
For those looking to install Gesipa® Bulb-Tite® rivets, we also offer the Powerbird® Pro Gold BT CAS version specially designed for this purpose.
- 25mm of setting stroke: Get the pulling distance you need for your structural rivets
- Adjustable LED lighting: Customise your workspace illumination for various work environments
- Readily accessible nosepieces and hex key: Streamline for convenience and efficiency
- Optional autoreverse function: Shorten the installation process for improved productivity
- Mandrel collection system: Effortlessly evacuate spent mandrels with gravity control
- Universal Compatibility: Works seamlessly with all 18-volt batteries and chargers from CAS partners, including Metabo®.
- Weight : 2.1 kg
- Length : 279 mm
- Operating Voltage : 18 V DC
- Pulling Force : 20,000 N
- Stoke : 25 mm