Gesipa® Firebird Pro S Gold CAS 18V Li Ion Battery Rivet Nut Gun – setting rivet nuts up to M12 (Skin Only)
$3,641 inc. GST
Call for Availability
Looking for a cordless nutsert gun that can install M12 stainless steel nutserts? The Gesipa® FireBird® Pro S Gold CAS cordless rivet nut gun is your answer. It’s almost identical to the FireBird® Pro Gold CAS but comes equipped with a mechanical stroke setting system. This tool is designed for seasoned professionals who prefer hands-on, fine-tuned stroke adjustments for their projects.
With a remarkable 20KN pulling force, this tool can effortlessly install rivet nuts up to M12 in all materials. In addition, thanks to its faster and more powerful brushless motor, it doubles the setting speed of previous models while ensuring a longer service life. Outshining its competition, the tool is now powered up with CAS (Cordless Alliance System) batteries, allowing you to install more rivet nuts on a single battery charge.
This is a skin version designed to integrate seamlessly into your existing CAS battery system. For the complete kit version, please explore the Gesipa Firebird Pro S Gold cordless nutsert gun kit.
- Fast and simple mandrel change. 10mm of stroke
- Adjustable LED lighting to suit various work environments, ensuring precision in any condition
- Automatic wind-on (after pressing the trigger) and wind-off function shortens the setting time
- The ergonomic handle provides increased stability, thanks to a larger, non-slip surface and a lower centre of gravity, reducing user fatigue during extended use
- The mechanical stroke adjustment system allows for precise control over the pulling force required for each application
- Compatible with all 18 volt batteries and charger of the CAS partners for example Metabo®
- Weight : 2.4 kg
- Length : 316 mm
- Operating Voltage : 18 V DC
- Pulling Force : 20,000 N
- Stoke : 10 mm