Gesipa® Firebird Pro Gold CAS 18V Li Ion Battery Rivet Nut Gun – setting rivet nuts up to M12 (Skin Only)
$3,619 inc. GST
Call for Availability
Elevate your rivet nut installation game with the Gesipa® Firebird Pro Gold battery rivet nut gun, the pinnacle of performance in this category. This enhanced version builds upon the success of the Gesipa Firebird Pro Cordless Nutsert Gun, offering a host of impressive features tailored to meet the demands of professionals.
This exceptional tool boasts an astounding 20KN pulling force and 10mm of stroke. It effortlessly installs rivet nuts up to M12 in steel. A faster and more potent brushless motor doubles the setting speed of previous models, ensuring not only quicker results but also an extended service life. Equipped with an onboard LED pulling force adjustment controller, achieving precise and hassle-free installations for various-sized rivet nuts has never been easier.
Our tool now operates with CAS (Cordless Alliance System) batteries, setting a new benchmark for efficiency in rivet nut guns. Enjoy the ability to install more rivet nuts on a single battery charge.
Please note that this tool is the skin version, designed to integrate into your existing CAS battery system. For the complete kit version of the tool, please visit the Gesipa Firebird Pro Gold Cordless Nutsert Gun Kit.
For more information about the Gesipa® FireBird® Pro series battery rivnut guns, refer to this blog. Cordless in Charge – Gesipa FireBird Pro & FireBird Pro Gold Rivnut Tools.
- Fast and simple mandrel change. 10mm of stroke
- Adjustable LED lighting to suit various work environments
- Automatic wind-on (after pressing the trigger) and wind-off function shortens the setting time
- Ergonomic handle with increased stability due to larger, non-slip surface and lower centre of gravity
- LED Control sets the right pulling force required to avoid misoperation
- Compatible with all 18 volt batteries and charger on the CAS platform
- Weight : 2.4 kg
- Length : 294 mm
- Operating Voltage : 18 V DC
- Pulling Force : 20,000 N
- Stoke : 10 mm