Gesipa® Firebird Pro CAS 18V Li Ion Battery Rivet Nut Gun – setting rivet nuts up to M10 (Skin Only)
$2,079 inc. GST
Gesipa® FireBird® Pro Battery Nut Rivet Gun features 15KN of pulling force, and 10mm of stroke and installs rivet nuts up to M10 (aluminium). A faster more powerful brushless motor doubles the setting speed of previous models therefor providing a longer service life. The LED on board pulling force adjustment controller means easy and accurate adjustment installation for various size rivet nuts. Surpassing its competition, the tool is now powered up with CAS (Cordless Alliance System) batteries and installs more rivet nuts in one battery charge.
The new CAS battery is compatible with any 18V tools of the CAS partners for example Metabo®. It provides a longer run time for the tool and lower battery replacement costs.
Benefits of the new CAS battery:
- New 18-volt 2.0Ah Li-Power CAS battery provides extra power.
- Ultra-M technology means exceptional long service life.
- Patented “Air Cooled” charging technology results in shorter charging times.
- Electronic Single Cell Protection therefore increased service life.
- Long storage capacity with no self-discharge.
- Compatible with all 18-volt tools and chargers of the CAS partners for instance Metabo®.
- Provides a longer run time for the tool and lower battery replacement costs.
This tool is skin ONLY. It is compatible with your existing CAS battery system.
For more information about the Gesipa® FireBird® Pro series battery rivet nut tools, refer to this blog. Cordless in Charge – Gesipa FireBird Pro & FireBird Pro Gold Rivnut Tools.
- Fast and simple mandrel change. 10mm of stroke
- Adjustable LED lighting to suit various work environments
- Automatic wind-on (after pressing the trigger) and wind-off function shortens the setting time
- Ergonomic handle with increased stability due to larger, non-slip surface and lower centre of gravity
- LED Control sets the right pulling force required to avoid misoperation
- Compatible with all 18 volt batteries and charger of the CAS partners
- Weight : 2.4 kg
- Length : 294 mm
- Operating Voltage : 18 V DC
- Pulling Force : 15,000 N
- Stoke : 10 mm