Gesipa® Firebird Pro CAS 18V Li Ion Battery Rivet Nut Gun – setting rivet nuts up to M10 (One Battery Kit)
$ 2,319.90 inc. GST
Gesipa® FireBird® Pro Battery Rivnut Gun features 15KN of pulling force, 10 mm of stroke and installs rivet nuts up to M10 (aluminium). A faster more powerful brushless motor doubles the setting speed of previous models therefor providing a longer service life. The LED on board pulling force adjustment controller means easy and accurate adjustment installation for various size rivet nuts. Surpassing its competition, the tool is now powered up with CAS (Cordless Alliance System) batteries and installs more rivet nuts in one battery charge.
The new CAS battery is compatible with any 18V tools of the CAS partners for example Metabo®. It provides longer run time for the tool and lower battery replacement costs.
Benefits of the new CAS battery:
- New 18 volt 2.0Ah Li-Power CAS battery provides extra power.
- Ultra-M technology means exceptional long service life.
- Patented “Air Cooled” charging technology results in shorter charging time.
- Electronic Single Cell Protection, therefor increased service life.
- Long storage capacity with no self-discharge.
- Compatible with all 18 volt tools and chargers of the CAS partners for instance Metabo®.
- Provides longer run time for the tool and lower battery replacement costs.
For more information about the Gesipa® FireBird® Pro series battery rivnut guns, refer to this blog. Cordless in Charge – Gesipa FireBird Pro & FireBird Pro Gold Rivnut Tools.
- One battery kit, supplied in L-Boxx with charger
- Fast and simple mandrel change. 10mm of stroke
- Adjustable LED lighting to suit various work environments
- Automatic wind-on (after pressing the trigger) and wind-off function shortens the setting time
- Ergonomic handle with increased stability due to larger, non-slip surface and lower centre of gravity
- LED Control sets the right pulling force required to avoid misoperation
- Weight : 2.4 kg
- Length : 294 mm
- Operating Voltage : 18 V DC
- Pulling Force : 15,000 N
- Stoke : 10 mm